Northern Oklahoma Development Authority (NODA) is accepting resumes for the position of
Hazard Mitigation Developer/ Program Planner
Resumes will be accepted until October 13, 2017. You may submit your resume in person to 2901 N Van Buren – Enid, OK 73703 or via email to email@example.com .
• Good communication skills including both oral and written are required.
• Write plans that meet state and federal guidelines.
• Gather information, meet deadlines, schedule, and hold public meetings.
• Work with local, state, and federal government agencies.
• Other duties may also be assigned as needed by the Executive Director of NODA.
• Experience in writing plans is preferred.
• A college degree is preferred.
NODA is an Equal Opportunity Employer